Alice is a certified Primary Group Exercise instructor through Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). She is also an AFAA Certification Specialist providing Primary Group Exercise certification training courses for fitness instructors in the South East Asia regions to ensure that they conduct their group exercise classes in a safe and effective manner to international standards. She also teaches and presents for FuzeCraze Dance and Skills the course.
Alice is also an experienced & qualified Zumba & Aqua Zumba instructor, covering all demographics from children to the elderly.
She was recently appointed a Fatburn Extreme Regional Master Trainer for Asia, covering Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
Alice is currently teaching and coaching Fatburn Extreme, which uses only bodyweight exercises to tone muscles and is a fixed 20-minute concept; allowing comfortable delivery within 30 minutes (including warm up & cold down.
Summary of Qualifications
- Fatburn Extreme Instructor & Regional Master Trainer for Asia Region
- AFAA Certified professional & Certification Specialist Hong Kong
- AFAA FuzeCraze Dance & Skill presenter
- AFAA Team Professional Representative Southeast Asia
- Licensed Zumba Gold Instructor, Kids & Kids Jr, Toning, Sentao, Step & Aqua Zumba